If you are in the search for a new pan set, I highly recommend this one! With the Cuisinart chef’s classic, non-stick, hard anodized 17 piece set, you get 4 different sized skillets, 3 sauce pans, a large stock pot and a smaller stockpot with steamer basket, plus all the lids. You can get this 17 piece set for $193.01 (I paid $201.97 for it just a couple weeks ago so it’s an $8 savings! lol).
Here are the features of these pans.
- Hard anodized exterior is harder than stainless steel. Dense, nonporous, and highly wear-resistant for Extra durability and professional performance.
- Premium nonstick cooking surface reinforced with Titanium provides lasting food release. No oil or butter needed for healthier lowfat cooking options, and easy cleanup.
- Solid stainless steel riveted stick handles stay cool on the stovetop and provide a safe and solid grip.
- Oven safe to 500 F. Glass lids are oven safe to 350 F. Cook in oven or on stovetop.
- Clear, break-resistant glass – monitor food as it cooks. Lid Fits tight to seal in moisture and nutrients for more flavorful results.