I adopted this recipe from another site and it’s amazing. It’s easy, it’s fast and it’s delicious. The original recipe called for fettuccine noodles, but I opted for what was on hand which happened to be bow tie and it still turned out great.
One dish Garlic Parmesan Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk, or more, as needed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine (or any pasta you choose)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves (optional)
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
Stir in chicken broth, milk, butter and pasta of choice; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked through, about 18-20 minutes. Stir in Parmesan. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Credit to Damn Delicious for this awesome recipe.